It was encouraging to note the growth in numbers, particularly from the UK and international investor community.
The speaker line-up featured the likes of:
- Inna Meteleva, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade & Agriculture of Ukraine, who outlined the Ministry’s key priorities to stimulate further economic growth and inward investment, with a particular focus on the agricultural sector;
- Philipp Leckebusch, Chief Executive Officer, DTEK Renewables, who discussed the recent landmark issue of Green Bonds by Ukraine’s leading renewables developer;
- Dmytro Shymkiv, Executive Chairman, Darnitsa Group, who described the leading pharmaceutical producer’s initiatives to grow from a national and regional leader into a global player;
- Oleksandr Schur, Member of the Board, Ukreximbank, who highlighted the leading state-owned bank’s successful return to the international capital markets;
- They joined a panel featuring the most active Ukrainian corporates on the international capital markets, including: Yuriy Kovalchuk, Director, Corporate Investments, Kernel, Andrii Okolnych, Head of IR, Interpipe, Anastasiya Sobotyuk, Head of IR, MHP, Oleksandr Lyubarev, Head of Corporate Finance & Treasury, Metinvest and Sevki Acuner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Ukrainian Railways;
- Renowned EM advisors and analysts, including Tim Ash of BlueBay Asset Management, Yaroslav Sovgyra of Moody’s, Ben Hough of BCP Securities and Alina Slyusarchuk of Morgan Stanley amongst others;
- Senior representatives of the IFIs, who laid out their priorities for Ukraine, including Artem Shevalev of the EBRD and Jason Pellmar of the EBRD.
Particular thanks go to:
- BCP Securities, Hillmont Partners, Raiffeisen Bank International, DTEK, ICU, Moody’s Investors Service, White & Case and EM Communications for their invaluable support as Roadshow Partners;
- The Embassy of Ukraine in the UK for their enthusiastic support and input from the very beginning of preparations for the event;
- All Supporting Associations and Information Partners, including Ukraine Business News, for their continued support and involvement;
- All members of the speaker panel for the valuable information they shared with us;
- All participants for contributing to such a positive and productive atmosphere.