We are an organisation, which cultivates and develops knowledge and networking across business communities, primarily in the emerging European economies.
What we offer
Year-round contact, which is fostered by sharing insights and expertise through regular editorial contributions from respected members of the community, strong social media presence
Annual, industry-leading conferences, which form an impartial platform, enabling communities to develop and grow.
Why chose the Strategy Council
Our 20 years of in-depth market knowledge and vast network enables us to connect these communities, whilst providing invaluable access to real-time, unique and business-critical information.
About the Founding Partners
For more than 20 years Stephen has been at the forefront of the knowledge and networking industry in the emerging European economies and is passionate about the development of platforms to enable and facilitate business activity and development throughout the region.
- 14 years as an integral part of the senior management team at Adam Smith Conferences, most recently as Director of Strategy;
- Personally conceived and developed over 100 C-Level business conferences focused on emerging Europe and project led a similar number in more than 15 countries;
- Network: Government Ministers, Captains of business and industry experts throughout the region and globally, who are regular contributors to these flagship, annual meeting-places for their industries and geographies;
- Industries include: Energy (oil & gas, power, renewables), finance, capital markets, banking, agribusiness, metals & mining, transport infrastructure and PPPs, telecoms, hi-tech and VC, automotive and pulp & paper.
Stephen resides in West London with his family and is a frequent traveller to the countries in which he operates.
Stephen holds a BA (hons) in European Studies with Russian and German from the University of Bath and an MBA from Cardiff Business School.
Natalya has over 10 years of business development experience across various industries and geographies including Europe, CIS, Middle East and Asia.
- Management consulting projects: in the innovation space for GlaxoSmithKline; in business development and global marketing for a Venture Capital Fund in Switzerland;
- 2 years in the VC & start-up space in Zurich;
- MBA from Imperial College London with the focus on innovation and entrepreneurship
- 7 years at Informa, the FTSE 100 company, in London with a focus on C-level business development and events in CEE & the CIS;
- 20+ projects executed in banking & finance, investment and pharmaceuticals;
After 17 years in London Natalya is now based in Zurich and frequently travels to CEE and the CIS.
In addition to an MBA Nataliya also holds MSc from University of Westminster
Mission Statement and Guiding Principles
Between us the management team has a combined experience of several decades leading the B2B events industry, providing professional intelligence and networking and creating sustainable, long-term business communities.
Over this time we have developed a passion and expertise for delivering the highest levels of customer service and ensuring that every single event attendee and community member fulfils their business and personal goals and receives unparalleled Return On Investment, financially and timewise, through their participation in our projects. We look forward to working with you to help you achieve this.